22 - Moos

Riedern 37

Routenbeschreibung anzeigen

On the upper-floor truss, there is a Roman script, and on the lower-floor truss a Gothic script.

Built in 1684 by the master carpenter Michel Reber. Wall panels and northern addition are new. The original building was two rooms wide. The upper floor and gable walls protrude slightly and are supported by corbels. Continuous window ledge with delicate, double, cubed frieze. Here too, Reber uses Roman script on the upper-floor truss and a notched Gothic script on the lower-floor truss.